The Empowered Filipinas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Empowered Filipinas
The Empowered Filipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japanese Beauty Secret

Go down

Japanese Beauty Secret Empty Japanese Beauty Secret

Post by Admin Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:38 am

Here's the hot new beauty secret in the market now a days!
Featured in The Oprah Winfrey Show: Japanese Beauty Secrets. Click here to watch, http://www.oprah.com/media/20081024_tows_japan

This collagen product is in powder form and is made from low molecular fish collagen which is more easily absorbed than collagen taken from pigs. Meiji Amino Collagen also has arginine, an amino acid great for skin, glucosamine, and vitamin C.

I personally use this product and have been doing so for the last two years. I wouldn’t sell this if I didn’t believe in it.

Why is Meiji Amino Collagen such a great product?

Gives great skin. Although this collagen product does not remove wrinkles, it does make your skin more supple and youthful-looking after a few months of consistent consumption.

Low-fat. Since this product is low in calories, it should not interfere if you are on a diet.

Safe. If taken according to instructions, 5,000mg or one Meiji spoonful (provided in the tin) daily, Meiji Amino Collagen is a safe supplement. Before you try any new health product, do consult your doctor if you have any concerns, particularly if you have kidney problems.

Almost tasteless. Meiji Amino Collagen is almost without any flavour so it can be taken with sweet or savoury liquids, for example, yoghurt, juice, soup, or even pasta sauce. But my preferred choice is grapefruit or cranberry juice as they taste good. Meiji Amino Collagen does not change even if you heat it up so you can consume it in hot drinks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-23

http://nenette.sosblog.com

Back to top Go down