The Empowered Filipinas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Empowered Filipinas
The Empowered Filipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome to my dear sissy HAYVENHURST!

3 posters

Go down

welcome to my dear sissy  HAYVENHURST! Empty welcome to my dear sissy HAYVENHURST!

Post by chaps_1022 Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:27 am

flower welcome sis HARVENHURST to our sisterhood! an empowered woman and momma from the U.S.A.! enjoy and feel free to express your inner self! we are glad you are here! sis share us all your great ideas ok! love you ! Godbless!muah! cheers cheers cheers
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

welcome to my dear sissy  HAYVENHURST! Empty Re: welcome to my dear sissy HAYVENHURST!

Post by hayvenhurst Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:29 am

chaps_1022 wrote:flower welcome sis HARVENHURST to our sisterhood! an empowered woman and momma from the U.S.A.! enjoy and feel free to express your inner self! we are glad you are here! sis share us all your great ideas ok! love you ! Godbless!muah! cheers cheers cheers

hehe... tenks... kinda busy lately, just takin a peek here.. What's goin on btw?

hayvenhurst

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Back to top Go down

welcome to my dear sissy  HAYVENHURST! Empty Re: welcome to my dear sissy HAYVENHURST!

Post by Admin Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:24 pm

Welcome Sis Hayvenhurst!
Hope you will enjoy and let the inner you shines here!
Stay BEautiful!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-23

http://nenette.sosblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down