The Empowered Filipinas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Empowered Filipinas
The Empowered Filipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying?

+2
chaps_1022
Admin
6 posters

Go down

Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying? Empty Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying?

Post by Admin Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:47 am

Guys, if you have the choice whatever what is your relationship right now, what is more satisfying- Being single or in a relationship?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-23

http://nenette.sosblog.com

Back to top Go down

Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying? Empty ill be d first to answer lol!

Post by chaps_1022 Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:56 am

Crying or Very sad of course being in a relationship huhuhu! don't ask me why ok?just ask my age huhuhu! Very Happy hope i answered your quesion cuz! im 29 turning 30 lol! cheers cheers magbb-day na ulit ako! where naman kaya? lol!
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Number of posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying? Empty perspective debility..

Post by eight_880 Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:14 pm

Of course in a relationship..what's more satisfying than that..is to be love and cared for in return.. hehehe... I love you

Kinda funny though...coz eventhough you're both exchanging sweet nothings you find it so...whats the word? Lol ..whoa! Hahaha.. What can i say im in love!

Ps..you find me lame..then sue me! lol!

Last edited by eight_880 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot to put the title subject)
eight_880
eight_880

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://aboardandfloat.blogspot.com , http://cocoon.peperonity.co

Back to top Go down

Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying? Empty Re: Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying?

Post by Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:07 am

naman, kakainlove nmn kau, or in love stage tlga huh. pero bakit marami clang nasa relationships pero hindi cla masaya?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying? Empty Re: Singleness or Being in a relationship- What is more satisfying?

Post by marhie barredo Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:34 pm

minsan masarap ang may kasama .,.,minsan masarap dn ang mag isa. may nasasaktan at may nasaktan. may luluha at may humahalakhak sa likod ng yng pag luha. wow tagus sa puso . . !
marhie barredo
marhie barredo

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Back to top Go down

Post by chaps_1022 Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:49 pm

marhie wrote:
Rolling Eyes minsan masarap ang may kasama .,.,minsan masarap dn ang mag isa. may nasasaktan at may nasaktan. may luluha at may humahalakhak sa likod ng yng pag luha. wow tagus sa puso . . ! cheers

cheers exactly marhie i agree, kagaya ng tao we r born unique, nothing is constant in dis world mga ganyang sayings, so in every relationship ( love relationship) hindi pare-pareho at hindi constant na dapat laging masaya it also depends on our choices kase sometimes even we know that d relationship doesn't work anymore we still tend to stick on it thou d fact is, Sad we r not happy anymore. for sure there are reasons behind. but still and always it depends upon us who carry d relationship and on d situation. Rolling Eyes

but still there is nothing more exciting and powerful in dis world but to love and to be loved in return. thats what i believe! keep lovin my dear sisters!muah! I love you cheers
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm

saan ba nabibili ung "to love and be loved in return?". matagal na atang ubos eh kc ang kalakaran na ngayon "gamitan". jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor
flower flower flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fissshhh Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:49 pm

it depends..its a good feeling when u are with someone,specially when u feel the warmth of being together..but,sometimes its good to be alone too..when u feel the warmth no more.. Rolling Eyes

fissshhh

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post by eight_880 Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 pm

tsk tsk.."Gamitan"ei..What a tragic commentary! Cool...to despise yourself for being "used" in the same..your relationship with another will also be transient and superficial..

..To love and be loved in return, you need to achieve deep and lasting love of another person by doing so..If it's the true essence of the word itself..It is an essence shared by the other person to you and real love becomes unavoidable...So, why do you have to choose or feel love when you itself acknowledge the fact "na nagagamitan lang kayo?"
eight_880
eight_880

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-25

http://aboardandfloat.blogspot.com , http://cocoon.peperonity.co

Back to top Go down

Post by chaps_1022 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:02 pm

scratch cuz d naman lahat maybe u found d wrong one. and the true and lasting love hasn't come yet! Crying or Very sad kagaya ko d ba i keep on waiting! I love you we must not look love on that way! pale sad to hear it cuz ! I love you masarap ang magmahal at minamahal if its really authentic! study sabi nga ni sis 888 to love and be loved in return you need to achieve deep and lasting love of another person by doing so..If it's the true essence of the word itself.. cheers sis 888 well said sis! luv u lil cuz i know someone wud come ur way and prove that it is all wrong! Godbless !Muah! flower
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:11 pm

hahaha, it's not that word "gamitan" im trying to say. Gamitan in the sense that it is all conditional love. I love you if...... And if you didn't follow his/her wants, your "love" feeling will change and then the truth will come, and the once two sweet lovers had become now great enemies..

Its not something personal cuzz, it just how i see it nowadays.

flower flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaps_1022 Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:45 pm

I love you oh i see cuz! so ur reffering bout conditonal love! Rolling Eyes well it depends upon, on d people involve and how they carry and enjoy d relationship. meaning if they r satisfied wid their arrangements and conditions upon entering on it. why not coz maybe it is a gud start of a true and lasting love. study sabi nga ang puso natuturuan ang love nadedevelop d ba? rendeer and by the way cuz not all hu entered in dis kind of relationship ended up enemies it is always depend on the parties involve, as i am always saying! geek coz u know we must learn d art of letting go! accepting d fact that there r things that does'nt work out as we wanted it to be! luv u cuz!Muah! flower

Last edited by chaps_1022 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:56 pm

correct ka jn cuzz, that's why its really important before coming into a relationship to know what you really want, if you wanted to be in the relationship for the sake of having someone to call yours or fill something in your life cause you know there's something missing, or you wanted to share your experience and care for someone because you care. And in the end, if things didn't go the way we wanted it to be, let's thank them for our experience with them. flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chaps_1022 Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:19 am

Very Happy aha! u got it right my dear cuzin! study all i can say is, let's be thankful to them coz somehow they let us feel how to be loved and that once in our life they become a part of us. cheers and always remember d art of letting go! hmmmmp me namimiz ako kainis! lol! ! Godbless us!muah! flower
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Back to top Go down

Post by amethyst_05 Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:40 pm

sis chaps speaking of d "art of letting go",its not that simple u know? Smile and so far as im concern this topic is no longer fit 4 me ,im too old for this lol! pero masarap nga nmn ang magmahal and minamahal but sumtimes it turned devastating..ay ewan! lol! may namimiss din ako sis chaps Crying or Very sad
amethyst_05
amethyst_05

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by chaps_1022 Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:26 pm

ei sis amythest lahat tayo me nmimiz flower hehehe! well thats life! lol!
chaps_1022
chaps_1022

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:01 am

The art of letting go means forgiveness to the people who caused us pain and to us for berating ourselves from that unhappy circumstances. Sometimes we need to rise up from our emotion and let our mind control it and don't let our emotions controls us, so that in the need there are no regrets- just appreciation.
flower flower flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down