The Empowered Filipinas

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Empowered Filipinas
The Empowered Filipinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE.

Go down

IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S  HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE. Empty IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE.

Post by Admin Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:40 pm

The worlds best selling book by Paul Arden. The latest book i'd been into these past few days.

I was roaming around Dizengof Center, Tel- Aviv the other night when i decided to enter into a bookstore just trying to browse new books that are interesting. Suddenly this cute mini-book catch my attention in bold and capitalized letters says, "IT'S NOT HOW GOOD YOU ARE, IT'S HOW GOOD YOU WANT TO BE", isn't it cool?

This is a concise book guide for making the most of ourselves, for the talented and timid to make the unthinkable thinkable and the impossible possible.

I really had a great boost while reading this cute little book with it's so simple and obvious answers but sometimes we forgot it.

Here are some of the thoughts he mentioned that inspired me.

"Nearly all rich and powerful people are not totally talented, educated,charming or good-looking.

They become rich and powerful by wanting to be rich and powerful.

Your vision of where or who you want to be is the greatest asset you have.

Without having a goal it's difficult to score."

What a wonderful words!

When we have a desire, an idea or want, give life to it, just think of it every time and it will become your reality. Believe in your power to create your reality and your dreams will come true. That's how powerful you are.

Have you noticed how the cleverest people at school are not those who make it in life?

Now you know...

Act now!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2009-01-23

http://nenette.sosblog.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum